We have an extensive range of Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers available EX-STOCK for immediate delivery at competitive prices. These units form part of a range of high quality heat exchangers that are produced using the most up to date vacuum brazing technologies.
Applications and uses:
They are ideally suited for circuit breaks / boiler protection when used with Biomass Boilers.
Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers can be used for heat transfer applications that include:
- Liquid to liquid heating and cooling duties (water, glycols, clean oils, etc)
- Refrigeration duties – evaporators and condensers
- Compressed air coolers
- Copper brazed for most applications
- Nickel brazed for acidic liquids, swimming pools and for De-ionised / pure water treatment
- Dual Circuit refrigeration heat exchangers
- Low purchase price
- High temperature and pressure rating (standard units are 30 bar g rated up to 200°C)
- Compact design
- High thermal efficiency
Special Versions available:
- High pressure versions (70 bar, 100 & 140 bar units) for high pressure service use such as with C02 heat pump and refrigeration systems. The quality and durability of this series has been proved through inspections and a test pressure of up to 650 bar using a cycle test over 100,000 cycles.
- High temperature versions with max. working temperatures up to 900°C – perfect to serve as gas heating and cooling exchangers in the clean energy technology process / fuel cell systems.
- Increased corrosion resistant types – produced with SMO254 plates with nickel brazing